Discussion: "Creator" ou vendu ?
Afficher un message
Vieux 02/10/2010, 10h42
Zen arcade Zen arcade est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Zen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant MorrisonZen arcade vend de la drogue à Grant Morrison
"If I'm doing my own characters, it's me. If I'm hired to do a Superman cover, I know it's not me, and there's only part of my heart in it. In the early days, I had that dream like everyone else that I would do the greatest Wonder woman comics of all time if they gave me the chance. Now that's over. I wouldn't even want to do these characters. It's not that I have anything against them, it's just that I've created my world so much, everything else is B-list. Recreating the myth means nothing to me. Maggie's a much better character."

"Mainstream work is not the next step. Love and rockets is the last step. I made it when we did the first issue. Everything else is lesser than Love and rockets, as far as I'm concerned, and everyone else should treat their work that way. If it's your work, it should be treated as the last thing, not the first thing."

Jaime Hernandez