Afficher un message
Vieux 25/01/2016, 21h42
Tomangers Tomangers est déconnecté
Tomaangers

Tomangers change la caisse du Fauve
Rob, dont j'ai acheté quasiment toutes les séries, ne supporte plus ni la critique ni que ses propres fans lui reprochent ses retards : les commentaires sur Kickstater et son projet Brigade sont d'anthologie ! J'ai participé au financement (il y a presque 2 ans), je savais que ce serait en retard mais je commence réellement à douter de la réalité du professionnalisme de Liefeld.
Exemple de message de Liefeld : "Let's get you a full refund then. No need to complain, just step out of the line as I have over 100 people who would like to jump on to this exclusive list. No one will dictate the quality of my product. I've worked hard to get this all to fit smoothly together. It's more than one book".
La réponse du fan "bâché" par Rob : "Wow. You're response to a fan who's been waiting for you to own up to your end of a bargain is "Let's get you a refund?" I never said I wanted a refund, Rob. Two years,man. That's a heck of a long time to get a comic produced. You've managed to complete quite a few other projects over that time. Projects that I have purchased by the way. None of them have been Brigade. I even bought the first two issues of the new Bloodstrike series. Which miraculously has has not been plagued with any of the same roadblocks Brigade has. Until issue #3 it seems. I've been a supporter, and defender, of yours for as long as I can remember, Rob, (before X-Force) but IMHO, you've been a real jerk when it comes to any type of criticism pertaining to the lateness of this project. So, you can go ahead and give me that refund. You've made it clear my measly $25 doesn't mean a thing to you anyway. One of the "100 other people" (lol, right) can take my place. I won't be purchasing anything else you produce from here on out. Good luck in you future endeavors".
2 ans de retard, 2 épisodes de Bloodstrike sortis...le troisième toujours pas sollicité mais par contre un GN Deadpool de prévu...
Son groupe Facebook, dont je fais parti, refuse même les anciens de chez Extreme studios qui auraient un moment où un autre dit du mal de Rob.
Moi je commence à fatiguer.
Qu'en penses-tu Cyril ?
Réponse avec citation