Discussion: Shazam, The Moovie!
Afficher un message
Vieux 12/01/2018, 20h37
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
The Shazam movie has reportedly named its release date as April 5, 2019, Warner Bros. announced on Friday.

Shazam, which will star Zachary Levi as the titular hero, will be the first movie released from Warner Bros. and DC Films following December of 2018's Aquaman. It is directed by Lights Out and Annabelle: Creation helmer David F. Sandberg.

Originally, the film was set to star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Shazam's classic counterpart Black Adam. Johnson, however, is no longer a part of the film and will instead star in his own Black Adam movie.

"I think they've got a great plan over there with him and I wish those guys the best of luck," Johnson said. "We had to split the idea because the obviously idea was Black Adam and Shazam. So we split it. Those guys are gonna do great with it."
http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/12/s...-release-date/
Réponse avec citation