Afficher un message
Vieux 17/09/2018, 18h37
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [I]Vulture[/I]

Bryan Edward Hill et Juan Ferreyra sont aux commandes d'une mini-série[B] Killmonger[/B] débutant en décembre :

[img]https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2018-09/Marvel/17-killmonger-comic.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg[/img]

Une interview de Bryan Edward Hill : [url=http://www.vulture.com/2018/09/killmonger-mini-series-coming-to-marvel-in-december.html]ici[/url].

[QUOTE]It was bound to happen. Honestly, it’s surprising it didn’t happen sooner. After the wild cineplex success of this February’s Black Panther, it was only a matter of time before Marvel decided to capitalize on the acclaim for its unsettlingly sympathetic antagonist, Erik Killmonger. The character has been tyrannizing his way through the Marvel Comics universe since his early-1970s debut at the hands of writer Don McGregor and artist Rich Buckler, but has never had his own series. That changes this December with the first issue of a five-part mini-series, appropriately titled Killmonger. It will chronicle the tale of how a Wakandan named N’Jadaka, forcibly exiled to the United States, went from being a bitter genius to a full-blown supervillain with a memorable nom de guerre. [/QUOTE]