Afficher un message
Vieux 29/10/2019, 20h24
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
HBO Max Expected to Produce Major DCU Films
https://www.newsarama.com/47637-hbo-...ms-report.html

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/s...ix-1203385899/

Citation:
Marvel Studios is making a significant commitment to streaming MCU programming in the form of shows including The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, Hawkeye and more. But according to Variety, Warner Bros. could be banking on DC feature films to power their efforts in what is being billed as the upcoming “streaming wars.”

The trade reports HBO Max is expected to “lean heavily” on Warner Bros. to supply it with exclusive content, including as many as eight to ten movies or more over time. Variety suggests some of these productions could be tentpole-sized with feature film-sized budgets with films eventually coming from the DC Universe.

Variety also namechecked CW-DC producer Greg Berlanti, who is working on non-comic book related material for the service, in the report. Berlanti was previously developing a Booster Gold feature film.

The Hollywood trade also mentioned J.J. Abrams, who also has an overall deal with Warner Bros., and who once worked on developing an unproduced Superman film.

No specific potential projects were named in the report

Cool, bientôt un comic DC écrit par le fiston Abrams?
Réponse avec citation