Discussion: News Dynamite
Afficher un message
Vieux 16/12/2022, 17h01
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Source: ComicsContinuum

Après Bob Phantom et Catman & Kitten, un nouveau one-shot chez Dynamite qui explore les personnages du golden age avec Rocketman & Rocketgirl. A venir en mars par Jacob Edgar et Jordi Perez

Citation:
Dynamite Entertainment has announced a March release for a Rocketman & Rocketgirl special. The book is written by Jacob Edgar and drawn by Jordi Perez.

Here's how Dynamite describes the title:

"After seemingly foiling a daring bank heist, Rocketman and Rocketgirl find themselves in a deep web of mystery with a case like no other. They uncover a complex conspiracy, discovering that Nazi agents are hell-bent on stealing rocket technology for themselves. This tale set in 1940s New York City is full of super-charged thrills and a classic superhero saga for all ages!"

"Rocket Man and Rocket Girl gave me the perfect opportunity to write something that echoed the kind of comics I loved as a kid," Edgar said. "A self-contained, action-packed superhero adventure story. At the same time, I also tried to fill the sandbox, as it were, with some characters and ideas that could potentially be played with again."

Previously appearing only as cameos in Dynamite's Project Superpowers saga with Alex Ross, this will be the publisher's first dedicated spotlight on this pair of high-flying heroes.

Edgar also contributes a cover to the issue. He's joined by Lesley "Leirix" Li and Giorgio Spalletta as cover artists.

Réponse avec citation