Afficher un message
Vieux 17/03/2019, 12h10
Slobo Slobo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Slobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarné
Wonder Woman 65

Wonder woman return to Aphrodite and Trevor. She have doubt about finding both Thermiscara and Olympus. But Aphrodite trust in her. But for now Diana have more pressing issue. Cale want sue her. And Nemessis is somewhere armed. But once she find Nemessis she realize it's not Cale who treat Nemessis but the other way around. So she flew to Cale burning Nemesis in the process. Cale accept Diana apologies (Well her hug ) and to let her the time to find her daughter.
Cover - Nice & related 2/2
Writing - So I trust that this was the part one and 66 was a part two.
But no it's a part two. No sweet. I understand it anyway. It was interesting even if I don't like that both olympus & thermiscara was lost again. It's a runing joke. 2.5/3
Arts - Merino do good, even if the part with darker inking isn't that good (He isn't deodato ^^ ) 3/3
Feeling - If I had to choose to follow or not wonder woman with this one. It was not very good, but not bad easer. Better than the first issue of Wilson. Happily for Wilson it's not on this one I will base if I continue or not her storytelling. 0/2
7.5/10
Réponse avec citation