Afficher un message
Vieux 04/10/2021, 21h06
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/new-creators-new-crew-same-mission-set-sail-for-the-next-era-of-marauders-with-steve-orlando-in-marauders-annual-1?linkId=134545272]Marvel[/url]

Avec [b]Inferno[/b], les titres X vont être modifiés dans son sillage : cela débute avec [B]The Marauders[/B] qui ne s'arrête pas au [B]#27[/B] en décembre mais qui change de mains avec l'arrivée de Steve Orlando au scénario.
L'auteur débute son run avec [B]The Marauders Annual[/B] qui dévoilera la nouvelle composition de l'équipe, Annual qui sera croqué par Crees Lee :

[img]https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2021-10/Marvel/maraudersann2022001.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE]The Marauders are ready to renew their mission of mutant rescue! Kate Pryde’s got the mission — all she needs now is a new boat and a fresh crew to match. Alongside Bishop, Pryde will recruit a team of mutants, new and old, including Psylocke, Daken, Aurora, Tempo, and Somnus, the new mutant hero who debuted earlier this year in MARVEL'S VOICES: PRIDE #1! They’ll unite to spring Daken from imprisonment at the hands of a leader who’s as cruel as he is charismatic: the primal provocateur known as Brimstone Love, a fan-favorite villain from the 2099 timeline making his present day debut! It’s the Marauders versus the Theater of Pain, a torture troupe that’s set up shop in Xavier’s School’s old backyard!

“Taking the helm of MARAUDERS is easily the most exciting moment of my career, especially when it's my first-ever ongoing not just on Krakoa, but at Marvel in general,” Orlando said. “Exploding out of the team's already-amazing adventures as part of Hellfire Trading, Captain Pryde's new crew of Marauders will stop at nothing to bring endangered mutants to safety -- to always go where they're needed, not where they're wanted. To mutant rescue, wherever it calls them!”

Come aboard for a new age of Marauders when MARAUDERS ANNUAL #1 hits stands on January 12. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more announcements about other exciting new X-Men launches!

MARAUDERS ANNUAL #1
Written by STEVE ORLANDO
Art by CREES LEE
Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
[/QUOTE]