Afficher un message
Vieux 18/11/2019, 19h09
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
https://www.newsarama.com/47904-five...-schedule.html

Citation:
The Walt Disney Company has reserved theatrical release dates for five as-yet-unnamed Marvel Studios film projects - one in 2022, and four in 2023. That would mean both 2022 and 2023 will have four Marvel Studios produced films - records for the Disney shingle and with the recent addition of the co-produced (with Sony) Spider-Man sequel in 2021 it now appears like four a year will be a standard number for MCU film moving forward.

October 7, 2022 has been locked down, as have the following four 2023 dates: February 17, May 5, July 28, and November 3.

Marvel has two other 2022 release dates already reserved: February 18 and July 29 along with May 6, the debut date for the Black Panther sequel.

The announced Marvel Studios films without release dates are Blade, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, a Captain Marvel sequel, and an Ant-Man & the Wasp sequel.
Réponse avec citation