Afficher un message
Vieux 22/10/2019, 17h53
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Jeph Loeb devrait quitter ses fonctions :

Citation:
Jeph Loeb, the long-time head of Marvel's Television division, is expected to leave the company, according to Variety. Citing unnamed sources, the Hollywood trade states Loeb is "in the market" for an exclusive deal with outside studios as a producer.

Loeb’s reported departure comes just a week after much of Marvel Entertainment was restructured to bring Marvel Comics, Marvel TV, and Marvel Animation under the supervision of newly-named Chief Creative Officer Kevin Feige, who is also President of Marvel Studios.

Loeb was hired as Marvel's head of TV in June 2010, working with then-publisher (now president) Dan Buckley and reporting to Marvel Entertainment Chairman Isaac "Ike" Perlmutter. Under the new management structure, Loeb's TV division is now under the purview of Marvel Studios.
https://www.newsarama.com/47515-marv...ny-report.html
Réponse avec citation