Afficher un message
Vieux 02/02/2018, 18h39
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Hop :

Citation:
Batgirl series artist Christian Wildgoose is leaving the title early to work on a secret new DC project.

"I was offered art duties on a new project for DC which I took on, sadly they needed the work to begin on the new project as soon as possible and so I had to move off of Batgirl just as we’d started the new arc," Wildgoose told Newsarama. "It was all completely mutual and no ill will at all. It is merely an overlap of deadlines and new projects starting. I knew that I wouldn’t be doing issue 20 for a while but the solicitation for that issue had already been put into print."
Réponse avec citation