Afficher un message
Vieux 21/04/2009, 09h02
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
Au sujet d'Iron Man II

Citation:
Posté par Robert
Robert: Day one I’m doing a Senate hearing where the government is saying the Iron Man tech needs to be turned over to the Senator and the Senator is Gary Shandling. And we had this fantastic day that was somehow this controlled chaos of a Senate hearing where I keep interrupting them and dah dah dah.
Another bit that Robert told us was how he is taking “Iron Man 2” more seriously than any movie he has ever done:
Robert: And I’ve never been in a sequel and it’s very daunting because I feel the expectation of the millions of people who watched it and enjoyed it and told me that it was a little different than your usual genre picture and that they expected us to not screw it up. So I actually have taken “Iron Man 2” probably more seriously than any movie I’ve ever done, which is appropriately ridiculous for Hollywood.
On the way the suit has been improved from the first film:
Everything has been improved. Everything is ergonomic and the story is incredibly risky and artistic for a big genre movie.
Si il le dit.

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833
Réponse avec citation