Afficher un message
Vieux 14/11/2019, 18h04
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
La suite à DCeased déjà prévue par Tom Taylor : Unkillables?

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...97177639137280
C'est désormais officiel, ce sera une mini-série en 3 épisodes débutant en février avec le point de vue des vilains durant l'infection :

DCEASED: UNKILLABLES #1

written by Tom Taylor
art by Karl Mostert and Trevor Scott
cover by Howard Porter
card stock variant cover by Francesco Mattina
The blockbuster DC series returns to answer this question: What did the villains do when the heroes failed and the world ended?
Spinning out of the dramatic events of 2019’s smash hit, writer Tom Taylor returns to this dark world with a street-level tale of death, heroism and redemption. Led by Red Hood and Deathstroke, DC’s hardest villains and antiheroes fight with no mercy to save the only commodity left on a dying planet of the undead—life!
3 ISSUES: ON SALE FEBRUARY – APRIL 2020
$4.99 US (CARD STOCK VARIANT COVERS $5.99)
48 PAGES EACH
Réponse avec citation