Discussion: DC Nation avril 2020
Afficher un message
Vieux 21/04/2020, 21h00
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Newsarama

Une interview de Scott Snyder sur Death Metal : ici.

Notamment, en plus du calendrier forcément modifié :

Citation:
Well, we’ve really tried to make it a place where we can give more work to people than we had initially planned, so we’ve created some issues that wound up being a lot better for this new structure, when it comes to tie-ins and specials that are anthology issues.

So, for example, there’s an anthology issue coming that’s one of my favorite things that we’ve ever done that is a Death Metal guide to the Dark Knights. And it’s all the evil Batmen.

And we have people on the book that are going to blow you away.

And then we have a Metal guidebook that takes you all around the world of Metal and what happens to the DCU and the current state of things.

So it became a bigger collective effort, to have a place that we could go and be creative and have work and try to make something meaningful that would be both an escape for people at this time and reflect the times, in a way.

So that’s how it’s changed structurally.
Réponse avec citation