Discussion: DC Nation avril 2019
Afficher un message
Vieux 28/04/2019, 17h35
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Autre rumeur :

Citation:
About five minutes after, Bleeding Cool received a tonne of updates. The biggest one will be that we will be getting a new Secret Six as part of DC’s Year Of The Villain and Superman/Batman.

And the six will be made up of those twisted Dark Dimensional versions of themselves.

Who will it be? I’ve been told by sources that one is Perry White, used to disseminate false information across the world and another is Donna Troy, who used to do the same job in the Hall of Justice.

Similar to the murderer/suspect/murdered list, I understand a number of other suspects will be listed including Beast Boy, Kyle Rayner, John Constantine, Supergirl, Oliver Queen, Ric Grayson, Booster Gold, Barbara Gordon, Damian Wayne, Jimmy Olsen, Plastic Man, Miss Martian, Alfred Pennyworth, Hal Jordan, Shazam, Hawkman, Catwoman, Jon Kent, Wonder Woman and Jim Gordon.

Place your bets…
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/

Si seulement Gail Simone pouvait être dans l'équation.
Réponse avec citation