Afficher un message
Vieux 16/02/2018, 23h11
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Marvel Comics has announced a May 16 release date for X-Men Wedding Special #1, written by Marc Guggenheim, Kelly Thompson and Chris Claremont, with art by Greg Land, Marika Cresta and others and a cover by J. Scott Campbell.

"X-Men weddings are always a big deal, if only because they're so rare," Thompson said. "I think you probably have to go all the way back to X-Men #30 in 1994 - the wedding of Jean Grey and Cyclops - to get a wedding as potentially big as the wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus: two X-Men who've been around -- and on again/off again -- for literal decades."

Here's how Marvel describes the book:

:In this essential companion to the X-Men Gold (#26-30) story 'Til Death Do Us Part, get a glimpse at Kitty and Peter;s march toward wedded bliss! It;s a celebration, Marvel style, with all the action, adventure and surprises that you've come to know and love from Marvel's merry mutants."
Réponse avec citation