Afficher un message
Vieux 16/02/2018, 23h11
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
"Before Dan Slott takes his final bow in Amazing Spider-Man #801, dive into one of the most exciting stories in Spider-Man lore -- culminating in the conclusion that has Spider-Man facing his most terrifying villain yet!"

The book will feature 80 pages of story and will be drawn by Stuart Immonen, Humberto Ramos, Giuseppe Camuncoli and Jim Cheung.

"Amazing Spider-Man #800 is the biggest single-issue story I've ever worked on," said editor Nick Lowe. "It's 80 pages of story! And Dan and Stuart are being joined by some very important past Amazing Spider-Man artists to bring it to you in the coolest way possible! Everything you've loved about Dan Slott's run on this book is on full display in this monumental issue that will have you shivering, crying, cheering, laughing and wishing it would never end!"
Réponse avec citation