Afficher un message
Vieux 04/01/2012, 13h59
mrcitrouille mrcitrouille est déconnecté
Terry Ridicule

mrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être con
Pour ceux qui comme moi se posaient la question, Chris Bachalo explique son rythme sur WXM :

Greetings.

WX1--Yes, I’m back on the X-MEN—along with the mighty Jason Aaron-- with the debut of the new title X-Title, Wolverine and the X-Men. The twenty-eight page first issue shipped in October and has received stellar reviews. Same with issue two. Many of you have noted my absence on issue four. This will continue through to—gulp-- issue eight. Yeah, sounds like a long time. The idea over at Marvel is to publish less mini-series and more of their monthly titles, meaning we’re looking at 16 issues of WX a year, meaning I’ll to skip an arc on occasion --such as we are now. I was hoping to get in more issues up front but I got off to a slow start—not unusual for me acclimating to a new title—as the concepts took a long time as I redesigned or created from scratch a large part to of the cast as well as the school. Commencing with issue eight, we’ll get into a nice run of issues. I just received the script for that issue and the fun never stops. Wolverine has a situation that you never imagined that he would be in….

In the meantime, we have a terrific young penciller/inker by the name of Nick Bradshaw who will working issues 4-7. Some of these issues will double ship, so the wait from issues three to eight will not be that long. Sorry for the gap…