Afficher un message
Vieux 11/01/2017, 23h21
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Attention, John Romita Jr débute son arc sur Suicide Squad plus tôt!
Il commence dès le #11 de février et non au #13.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01...nging-friends/

Citation:
John Romita Jr was solicited to join the bi-monthly Suicide Squad series with issue #13 and #14 in March, taking over from Riley Rossmo who, himself, had taken over from Jim Lee, and who drew #9, the issue out today.

But it seems that time and tide wait for no Romita. And he will be joining the book on February 8th with #11, after the next issue with Giuseppe Cafaro.

Romita will be inked by Richard Friend and Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira, will draw the backup strip. The five issue run will see 12 pages in each issue by Romita and Friend and 8 from Barrows and Ferreira. All written by Rob Williams.
Réponse avec citation