Afficher un message
Vieux 03/09/2018, 17h51
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Black label :

Citation:
Posté par Rich Jhpnston
Bleeding Cool has been reporting on DC Comics’ Black Label imprint for over a year now, when it was just a rumour about editor Mark Doyle‘s plans for a mature readers superhero line, then when it had a name but only Kelly Sue DeConnick attached to a Wonder Woman comic, and eventually it all went official, with books featuring Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman… and that was about it.

Well at Toronto Fan Expo, it was promised that although the line would start with the DC Trinity, over time it will expand to the more obscure corners of the DC Universe and to expect something closer to what DC Vertigo used to provide, with Swamp Thing, Sandman, Doom Patrol, Animal Man, Black Orchid, Kid Eternity, Prez and more.

We have heard talk of a Greg Rucka Lois Lane series of course.

But first, they have a lot of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman books to put out…
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/09...s-black-label/
Réponse avec citation