Afficher un message
Vieux 08/05/2015, 17h35
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comic Book Resources

Story by
Skottie Young
Art by
Skottie Young
Cover by
Skottie Young, Humberto Ramos
Publisher
Marvel Comics

Cover Price:
$3.99
Release Date
Jun 3rd, 2015

You thought Avengers vs. X-Men was big? Well you ain’t seen nothing! This June, superstar writer/artist and 2015 Eisner Award nominee Skottie Young (Rocket Raccoon) brings his inimitable style to Battleworld with GIANT-SIZE LITTLE MARVEL: AVX #1! Big action and tiny heroes collide as an all-out war breaks out between the two biggest factions in the Marvel Universe! The toughest, craziest and most popular Marvel heroes are going to THROW DOWN on Battleworld. Featuring the likes of Cyclops, Hawkeye, Magik, Black Widow, Wolverine, Captain America and many, many more. They’re all here – just shorter! This is the series you’ve been waiting for. Be there this June when Skottie Young brings out the big guns for GIANT-SIZE LITTLE MARVEL: AVX #1!

Réponse avec citation