Afficher un message
Vieux 17/03/2019, 11h58
Slobo Slobo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Slobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarné
Tony Stark : Iron Man 9

Rodey and Wasp are alone against the controller. They try to call the Avengers but even the reservist are stuck with the escape player. Jocasta attempt to shut down the system but for now are a bunch of Creed assassin's in her way. Andy is attack by Bethany but thanks to was Bettany have a moment of lucidity and give her arm to Andy.
In the Escape Amanda has trouble. Tony don't recognize her and Martha tell she was a soviet spy (A classic black widow ^^ ). Thanks to Aaron, Amanda his safe and they attempt to win Tony back. That work for like one minute, before Martha reveal the truth behind the Escape. Tony isn't tony anymore. So it's seem her link to Amanda is broken.
Cover - Beautifull and in a way related. 1.5/2
Writing - Damn slott is a great writer on this ongoing. I know Zub is credited too, and even if I like him too, for me it's more Slott word I see. And to be totally fair. I hate Slott on FF ^^ Slott here give us so much in there. We have not only the controller fighting in the real world, or andy facing a threatening Betahny. we also have the Excape with Martha Stark I.A. turning rogue. And some glimpse of the excape player in the real world making chaos.
I didn't enjoy iron man this much since ... Well never. (I really never give a try to Armor Wars, maybe it's the only things who can contest.) 3/3
Arts - Schitti & Rivera did beautifull stuff. 3/3
Feeling - The perfect run continue. It was another marvelous reading. 2/2
9.5/10
Réponse avec citation