Discussion: Byrne mania
Afficher un message
Vieux 26/07/2013, 20h03
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
Citation:
Posté par John Byrne
September marks the 12th anniversary of the publication of the last issue of X-MEN - THE HIDDEN YEARS, which means it's been several months since I drifted past the anniversary of actually finishing that issue, and with it the last work I am ever likely to do for Marvel.

Yes, "ever" is a long time, I know, but there is something very appropriate about XHY being the coda to my association with the company that once meant so much to me. When I began actively pursuing a career in comics, my number one dream project was restarting X-MEN, picking up where the series had left off (issue 66). It was 1972, or so, and the Thomas/Adams/Palmer series had been banished to reprint limbo for only a few short years. Surely SOMEBODY should be doing something about brining it back?

What I did not know then, of course, was that Len Wein and Dave Cockrum were already agitating for the "return" of the X-Men, but with an almost completely new team. Nor did I have any idea that my intersection with the X-Men would happen there, with that new team, some five years later. (Only five years! It seems so much longer than the 12 that have passed since the demise of HIDDEN YEARS!)

So, a kind of symmetry -- where I wanted to start is where I actually ended.

Works for me.
J'aime bien la symétrie mais, pour le coup, je m'en passerais bien.

Source : Byrne Robotics
Réponse avec citation