Discussion: Mondo Marvel mai 2020
Afficher un message
Vieux 15/05/2020, 20h12
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Mark Waid et Neal Adams pour un titre Fantastic Four: Antithesis à partir d'août :

Citation:
Posté par Neal Adams
Who or what is the Antithesis, and will the combined might of the Fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer, and Galactus himself be enough to defeat it?"

I have always had the sense of missing the chance to draw the Fantastic Four. It was a quiet sense, since I've had every opportunity to do my favorites. More, I felt Kirby and Buscema had done it all, hadn't thy c?

When Marvel's Tom Brevoort asked if I'd like to do the Fantastic Four, I knew I had to ask for Galactus and the Silver Surfer as well. I am humbled and thankful to Tom for the opportunity.
Neal Adams sera accompagné par Mark Farmer et Laura Martin.
Réponse avec citation