Afficher un message
Vieux 01/03/2018, 16h55
Fred le mallrat Fred le mallrat est déconnecté
Généalogiste sénile
-Généalogiste Sénile--Sentinelle du Temple-

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo

Citation:
Marvel Comics is relaunching The Amazing Spider-Man as part of its “Fresh Start” initiative, from the creative team of writer Nick Spencer (Secret Empire) and artist Ryan Ottley (Invincible).

Spencer recently concluded his run on the pair of Captain America titles, while Ottley is moving to Marvel after his and Robert Kirkman’s Invincible ended this month.

“I knew that Ryan was wrapping on Invincible, and I kept thinking, ‘God, would he be the perfect person for this?’ Spider-Man is such an artist book,” Spencer told Comicbook.com. “It’s contained some of the best artists in Marvel Comics history, and I really do believe that Ryan, if he wants to be, is really one of the best superhero artists working in comics. And so, he was very much on the dream list, and we’re so lucky and thankful that he was interested in doing it, and we’re just [having] so much fun so far. And you know working with him is naturally a joy, and the pages are just so perfect. They’re really gonna blow people away.”

“Super excited to be working with Nick on this book,” Ottley said. “Spider-Man was my first love when it comes to comics, so this is a pretty nostalgic feeling, and so far I’m having a blast putting my spin on these characters.”

The Amazing Spider-Man #1 by Nick Spencer and Ryan Ottley arrives in June from Marvel Comics.
Réponse avec citation