Afficher un message
Vieux 09/01/2014, 11h28
Preacher 59 Preacher 59 est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Preacher 59 a proposé before watchmen à Dan DidioPreacher 59 a proposé before watchmen à Dan DidioPreacher 59 a proposé before watchmen à Dan DidioPreacher 59 a proposé before watchmen à Dan DidioPreacher 59 a proposé before watchmen à Dan DidioPreacher 59 a proposé before watchmen à Dan DidioPreacher 59 a proposé before watchmen à Dan Didio
I'd like to clear something up real quick. I don't have a beef with Rob Liefeld. Have I ever liked his art? Nope. Do I go outta my way to say that he's a "bad artist"? Nope. The only criticism I've ever levied his way was in reference to obvious mistakes. Some of these mistakes are so profound it's hard for me as a working professional to understand. This has nothing to do with 'style' or 'drawing ability' and more to do with what I can only surmise is pure laziness, or even worse, not giving a shit. Which BTW, is his right to be that way. But if you're gonna publish it, as a PROFESSIONAL, then it should be Ok for someone to ask questions as to why?

I'm not demanding that Rob trace photos, not at all. But what's wrong with asking why, if you're gonna draw someone holding a bow and arrow, why not at least try to attempt to draw it correctly? When I draw a gun or a car, I try to look at reference. So I at least have some knowledge as to what I'm drawing. It's like if, when I started drawing Deadpool covers but I insisted on never seeing the character design before hand, and then saying "Well, that's just my style, man." Would that be right? That's all I'm asking. Just try. I don't mind if you failed, because drawing is hard. But at least give it a shot.

Dave Johnson...aujourd'hui sur FB.