Discussion: Task Force Z #1
Afficher un message
Vieux 13/10/2021, 09h40
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Task Force Z #1

Source Newsarama

Writer: MATTHEW ROSENBERG.
Artists: EDDY VARROWS, EBER FERREIRA.
Cover: EDDY BARROWS.
Variant covers: TYLER KIRKHAM, DAN MORA, RODOLFO MIGLIARI, KYLE HOTZ.
In life, they've terrorized the people of Gotham. Now, they are Gotham's last hope. Task Force X saw villains working their way to freedom. Task Force Z will see dead villains working for a new chance at life! On A-DAY, the attack on Arkham Asylum left hundreds of Gotham's most cunning and deranged criminals dead...now, a mysterious benefactor has activated the government's Task Force clause to bring them back as the ultimate army of the night! To lead this team of the undead, only a person who knows exactly what it feels like to be brutally murdered and brought back to life can handle the job...enter: Red Hood. But when Jason Todd unravels the mystery surrounding Task Force Z's creation, will he try to destroy it...or embrace it? BAne. Man-Bat. The Arkham Knight. Sundowner. Mr. Bloom. Red Hood. They are Task Force Z, and death was gust the beginning...
32 pages, $3.99, (card stock variants, $4.99), available on Oct. 2.

Réponse avec citation