Afficher un message
Vieux 13/03/2019, 20h05
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
https://www.newsarama.com/44293-shan...es-report.html

Citation:
Short Term 12 director Destin Daniel Cretton has signed on for Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The Hawaiian-born writer/director has several connections with current MCU personnel, having directed Brie Larson in both Short Term 12 and The Glass Castle, Larson and Michael B. Jordan on the upcoming Just Mercy, and is working with Ryan Coogler on a autobiographical project called Minors.

According to the Hollywood trade, Cretton won out over other contenders including Justin Tipping (Dear White People), Alan Yang (Tigertail), and Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones, Reign, The Mandalorian).

Wonder Woman 1984 co-writer Dave Callaham was previously reportedly as the film's screenwriter, as well as Sony Pictures Animation's planned Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel.

Marvel Studios is reportedly angling for Shang-Chi to celebrate Asian and Asian-American cultures both in front of the camera and behind it, similiar to 2018's Black Panther.

Marvel has not set a release date for Shang-Chi.
Réponse avec citation