Discussion: News IDW
Afficher un message
Vieux 02/07/2020, 20h41
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Dans la série crossover improbable, ça se pose là...

https://www.gamesradar.com/back-to-t...h-anniversary/

Citation:
To celebrate the 35th anniversary of the release of the film franchise, IDW Publishing will cross the time-travel franchise over with Transformers for a four-issue limited series.

No stranger to crossing over its licensed comic books, IDW Publishing has previously crossed over Transformers with G.I. Joe, Ghostbusters, and several other prominent franchises under IDW's banner. In this case, the crossover will focus on a totally new Transformer with his own Back to the Future twist – he's based on a DeLorean, the same car that is turned into a time machine in Back to the Future, thanks to Doc Brown's Flux Capacitor device.
Réponse avec citation