Discussion: News Dark Horse VO
Afficher un message
Vieux 19/07/2019, 21h46
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

Citation:
Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston's Black Hammer universe is expanding with a new 6-issue series titled Skulldigger + Skeleton Boy.

"[T]his tale of dark tragedy finds Spiral City trapped in a vicious cycle of crime, corruption, and violence. With the heart of the city at stake, a vigilante rises in Skulldigger," reads Dark Horse's explanation of the debut issue. "However, when the nefarious Grimjim escapes from prison, will Skulldigger and his ward, Skeleton Boy, be enough to save Spiral City? Be sure to find out in Skulldigger + Skeleton Boy #1."

Teased as characters awhile back in The World of Black Hammer Encyclopedia, Skulldigger + Skeleton Boy will be written by Lemire, with art by Tonci Zonjic and lettering by Steve Wands.
Credit: Dark Horse Comics

“Skulldigger & Skeleton Boy is not only the next book in the Black Hammer Universe it's also the first book in the next phase of Black Hammer projects we will be announcing over the coming months," Lemire told Newsarama. "I’ve been incredibly lucky to work with amazing artists on Black Hammer and Tonci Zonjic is no exception. His storytelling and artwork in this series is going to blow people away."

"Jeff and Dean have a big world of ideas in the Black Hammer universe that continues to expand," added editor Daniel Chabon. "I think a lot of their fans are going to be really excited to see the new books we have cooking. Skulldigger is going to blow people’s minds - Zonjic’s art and storytelling is superb. You will not want to miss out on this!"

Dark Horse have also announced plans to collect three Black Hammer #1's in a triple-sized $1 repint titled Black Hammer 3. The book will contain Black Hammer #1, the Quantum Age #1, and Sherlock Frankenstein #1.
https://www.newsarama.com/46121-new-...leton-boy.html
Réponse avec citation