Afficher un message
Vieux 02/02/2020, 20h20
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will pick up after the events of Avengers: Endgame and will see the return of Marvel Cinematic Universe stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan as Sam Wilson/Falcon and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, respectively. Emily VanCamp will also return as Agent 13, with Daniel Brühl reprising his role as Zemo. Brühl was the central antagonist of Captain America: Civil War, while VanCamp's on-screen portrayal of Agent 13 only briefly appeared in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War.

https://www.cbr.com/first-falcon-and...er-super-bowl/

1er trailer cette nuit lors du Super Bowl?
Réponse avec citation