Afficher un message
Vieux 06/10/2006, 14h18
Zen arcade Zen arcade est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Zen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John ConstantineZen arcade part en virée avec John Constantine
Citation:
Posté par karibou77
Faut demander aux gars de Panini, mais je conseille un lobbying actif pour que ce soit le cas.
Pas nécessairement Panini.
Phillips et Brubaker possèdent la totalité des droits sur Criminal.

Extrait d'une interview de Phillips : "Ed and I do hold all rights, meaning we can hopefully sell translated versions of Criminal across Europe and beyond. We'd both like to see Criminal produced in that over-sized hardcover European format."

Extrait d'une interview de Brubaker : "I haven't signed the contracts yet, but we've secured a deal with one of the largest publishers in France, who is very enthusiastic about the book, and who is going to be our agent for selling the material all over the world, outside the US, Canada, and the UK. I'm pretty excited about that aspect, actually, because I think we'll do really well over there with this kind of material."