Afficher un message
Vieux 08/03/2012, 20h42
michel michel est déconnecté
10pensable
-Généalogiste Sénile-

michel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Building
Source Comic Book Resources

Ayé, on a le 4ème titre Valiant : ce sera Archer & Armstong !

Valiant Entertainment has revealed the last of four images for its "Summer of Valiant" teasers announcing the relaunch of "Archer & Armstrong." With the accompanying text "This August, B.C. meets A.D.D," "Archer & Armstrong" #1 follows the release of "Bloodshot" #1 in July, "Harbinger" #1 in June and "X-O Manowar" #1 in May. No creative team or further solicitation information was provided. The news follows a barrage of Valiant announcements including a Pullbox Variant program, the first-ever "talking" comic book cover and Sony Pictures' acquisition of the rights to a "Bloodshot" film.

The original "Archer & Armstrong" written by Barry Windsor-Smith focused on the unlikely partnership between Archer, a boy with incredible reflexes and combat skill, and Armstrong, a bulky immortal with a penchant for alcohol. The duo eventually found an enemy in The Sect, a secret society who believed Armstrong was the embodiment of Satan and chased the partners across the globe.

"I think there was a reason why Valiant had such a tremendous impact in the industry, initially," Valiant Executive Editor Warren Simons told CBR in January. "I think the characters they have really are exceptional. When I was thinking of coming onboard the company, the first thing that I did was research the IP. The thing that I found, time and time again, whether it was X-O or Harbinger or Bloodshot, the core concepts driving the characters really are fantastic. When you have that, you have the foundation for a really incredible universe. The thing about Valiant is that it's not just about a single comic; it's about the tapestry of the larger universe and how these characters play a role in it."

Les récaps (rigolotes) de Game of Thrones Saison 5

Stannis à Davos : On n'a rien pu faire, ils étaient au moins genre vingt-deux et puis y en avait un torse nu.
Réponse avec citation