Discussion: News IDW
Afficher un message
Vieux 30/05/2020, 20h06
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Diamonds indique que c'est un one-shot :

Citation:
The romantic vision of war died in the fields of horrendous carnage of northern France during the first World War. Yet, millions went willingly to the trenches, even Americans in great numbers before war was declared in 1917.

One of those who yearned to go is John Locke, the son of Chamberlin Locke, and though he's too young to take up a rifle and fight, the power of Keyhouse's keys will lead him to France in Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez's Locke & Key: ...In Pale Battalions Go..., a one-shot in the beloved Locke & Key series from IDW Publishing. Locke will discover the dark reality behind his own romantic vision in this powerful tale.
https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...--Key-One-Shot

Mais le liste en diptyque :

Citation:
GEM JUN20 0565 LOCKE & KEY IN PALE BATTALIONS GO #1 (OF 2) 08/26/20
Que croire?
Réponse avec citation