Afficher un message
Vieux 03/01/2019, 18h35
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Tie-in à War of the Realms, voilà War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery par Travis, Griffin, Justin, Clint McElroy et André Lima Araújo:

Citation:
Travis, Griffin, Justin, and Clint McElroy - better known to fans of their podcasts My Brother, My Brother and Me and The Adventure Zone as the McElroy family - have announced they will write War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery, a five-part War of the Realms tie-in with art from André Lima Araújo and covers from Valerio Schiti.

Here's how the McElroys' collective announcement describes the series: "War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery takes you to a world where Earth is at war, besieged by an army of Frost Giants, Trolls and Fire Goblins — and the mighty Thor is nowhere to be found. When it turns out that the key to stopping the war might be Thor’s baby sister, Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Wonder Man, Sebastian Druid, Death Locket, Thori the Hellhound, and Balder the Brave must go on an epic quest to save Earth’s only hope! (And, yes, deal with diaper duty.)"

It's unclear who "Thor's baby sister" mentioned in the description is - this may be the infant whose diapers will need changing.

War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery #1 is due out April 10.
https://www.newsarama.com/43324-jour...-brothers.html
Réponse avec citation