Afficher un message
Vieux 18/06/2011, 11h49
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Six Guns #1 (Andy Diggle / Davide Gianfelice)

Source Comic Book Resources

Citation:
I'm trying to think of other examples. It's one of those things where you ask me the question, and I know there's probably a half a dozen answers out there, but none of them are coming to me. Okay, Andy Diggle came to me a few months back -- and I think I've mentioned this project in the column before without talking about the specifics of it -- but he had a hole in his schedule and he had an idea for taking the names of some of the classic Marvel western characters and reimagining them as new modern day characters. And I said that it sounded good and asked him to go off and write a pitch on what the project could be. It's called "Six Guns," it's a contemporary action-adventure thriller set within the Marvel Universe -- along the lines of something like Andy's "The Losers," but with a bit more of a super-heroic bent to it. The art is being done by Davide Gianfelice, who worked with Andy on "Daredevil Reborn." We thought it stood a good chance of being successful, and now it's a book that's on the schedule for October. That's an instance where someone came in with a notion for a type of book and characters, and we said, "Let's do it."

Réponse avec citation