Discussion: The Flash
Afficher un message
Vieux 22/09/2017, 20h43
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Le prochain crossover du Arrowverse (oui, je le poste dans le topic de Flash et alors? ) est une adaptation du crossover entre Justice League Of America et All-Star Squadron intitulé Crisis on Earth-X.
En digne hériter de George Perez, Phil Jimenez a réalisé l'affiche :

Citation:
“We conceived this year’s crossover to be evocative of the annual Justice League/Justice Society crossovers we grew up with and looked forward to as kids,” executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg said in a joint statement. “Phil was the perfect choice to bring the comic book cover iteration of this idea to life. You can count on one hand the number of artists who could compellingly represent so many characters in a single image. Phil is one of them. And his design invokes the cover of Justice League #207, which was the 20th annual JLA/JSA crossover. Our 10-year-old selves are in heaven.”

Last year’s Arrowverse crossover, “Invasion,” brought together the stars of Arrow, The Flash, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl for a story inspired by the 1988 DC Comics event of the same name.

This year’s four-part crossover will air across two nights, beginning Monday, Nov. 27, with Supergirl and Arrow (on a special night for one week only), and concluding Tuesday, Nov. 28, with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.
Réponse avec citation