Discussion: DC Nation juin 2011
Afficher un message
Vieux 22/06/2011, 20h24
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/06/22/the-superman-story-that-will-be-published-later/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BleedingCool+%28Bleeding+Cool+Comic+News+%26+Rumors%29&utm_content=Twitter]Bleeding Cool[/url]

Passe encore(?) que DC change le contenu de [B]Superman #712[/B] escamotant l'histoire avec un personnage musulman en la remplaçant par le fameux épisode de kurt Busiek et Rick Leonardi sur Krypto promis il y a des années mais que personne n'en informe les lecteurs, c'est quelque chose...
Surtout que DC a changé tout le contenu même la [I]Variant Cover[/I] qui était réalisée par George Perez en hommage à un ami :

[img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2011-06/DC/258322_10150217398107273_385542437272_7426387_1754965_o.jpg[/img]

Visiblement, il l'a mauvaise et il y a de quoi.... :ouf:

[QUOTE]Since this book will be on the stands tomorrow, I figure it would be okay to finally show my variant cover for SUPERMAN 712, which I dedicated to the memory of a dear friend named Rob Morrisroe who was a lifelong Superman fan. The original art was given to his surviving life partner Scott Mills.

I have just received word from my editor at DC that DC decided to pull the original story slated for issue #712 and replace everything with another story and replacement covers ALL WITHOUT EVEN HAVING THE COURTESY OF TELLING ME! Considering the personal nature of this cover, and their knowledge of its significance, I am both extremely upset and personally embarrassed. My deepest apologies especially to Scott Mills and all of Rob Morrisroe’s friends and family and the Moonlight Players. I’ve been told that the cover has been rescheduled to appear as the cover for Issue 714 (the last of the classic SUPERMAN run, meaning that I draw the last of the old and the first of the new), but this doesn’t assuage my consternation and disappointment at the way this has been handled. I’m awaiting a call back from my editor but please don’t expect me to discuss any particulars about it on a public forum. Just know that I feel horrible about all this and and can only apologize to all those who may have been inconvenienced or disappointed by this unexpected (and totally preventable) turn of events.[/QUOTE]

La classe DC... :pfff: