Discussion: Mondo Marvel mai 2018
Afficher un message
Vieux 20/05/2018, 15h37
wildcard wildcard est déconnecté
Hawkguy

wildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Stark
Concernant les WCA de Kelly Thompson, elle a répondu à un fan sur Tumblr que son intention avec cette équipe était précisément de composer un casting surprenant, comme avait pu l'être celui des débuts du titre. Mais elle n'a pas exclu quelques mouvements dans l'effectif au fur et à mesure.

Source : http://https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com

Citation:
It’s Kate’s team, but Clint is her mentor, he’s the original WCA founder, he’s there to help/guide them…which makes him the ultimate leader? IDK.
Citation:
Did you read my Hawkeye? I feel like tonally it will be in that area. I’m interested in zany funny stuff, but I’m also interested in emotional character arcs and real stakes. I don’t think it has to be one of the other. But yes, this will certainly be lighter and less “serious” than the flagship Avengers book.
Citation:
As to the character choices…I’ll just say that sometimes the same old match ups get a little tiring and sometimes you can find real magic in jamming together unexpected characters. I’m not sure why you consider Kid Omega “too meta” but in both Gwen and Quentin’s case I think you’ll see that they shake things up in interesting ways.

There was a lot of talk about using more classic West Coast Avengers and in fact my first take was all classic WCA characters (plus She-Hulk and Kate)…but nothing was quite working (and Aaron was using She-Hulk for Avengers) and so we went back to the drawing board. This isn’t the cast I had first thought I’d be writing, but I do think there’s something magical about them once I started writing them.
Et à propos de l'intégration de Quentin Quire :

Citation:
Sometimes you get the best magic by jamming together new characters in unexpected ways. If other things about the book interest you I’d say check out the first issue and if you still don’t buy in, that’s fair.
Réponse avec citation