Discussion: Doomsday Clock #5
Afficher un message
Vieux 03/05/2018, 19h39
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Posté par Geoff Johns
"Gary and I are working diligently to deliver a thought-provoking and beautifully drawn series that’s unlike anything else on the shelves today," says Johns. "It’s incredibly important to us to keep up the quality of DOOMSDAY CLOCK, but also to deliver it on the bimonthly schedule and we intend to keep our word. Issue #5 will begin the countdown for the DC Universe as the worlds of the Watchmen and DC collide full-on. Expect to see characters known and obscure step into the spotlight. And the strangest team-up you’ve ever seen."
Donc plus d'interactions avec le DC Universe au programme! Enfin!
Réponse avec citation