Afficher un message
Vieux 16/11/2015, 21h58
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comicosity

Nouvelles équipes aux commandes de New Suicide Squad, Aquaman et Teen Titans à partir de février :

New Suicide Squad démarre un nouveau cycle au #17 avec Tim Seeley et Juan Ferreyra

Citation:
Indentured super villain Harley Quinn has made covert contact with someone outside the walls of Belle Reve prison—and this mysterious savior has discovered the secrets of Amanda Waller and Task Force X.

Avec Aquaman #49, Dan Abnett et Vicente Cifuentes remettent Arthur et Mera à l'eau.

Citation:
In the aftermath of the Thule invasion, Aquaman must show the people of Atlantis that he was the target of a conspiracy and earn their trust once more. And no, it’s not going to be easy…

Teen Titans #17 débarque avec Greg Pak et Noel Rodriguez.

Citation:
With their backs against the wall, the Titans are wanted across the country! Now, Tim Drake must find a way to clear the team’s name while staying one step ahead of the law. But Wonder Girl’s past is also catching up with her and it won’t wait for the Titans’ troubles to calm down.
Réponse avec citation