Afficher un message
Vieux 15/07/2019, 15h01
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

https://13thdimension.com/why-george...-and-the-bold/

Citation:
I’m very, very proud it. I’m very proud of what Mark and I did, but it didn’t really find the audience we wish it had. And I couldn’t finish the first year of it, not because I slowed down but because they came in and said, “We want you to do Legion of 3 Worlds.” Mark, I know, was upset about it because he really wanted me to finish the full first year — and I don’t blame him, that’s what I had contracted for — but it was DC who came in and said, “We want you to do Legion.”

Unfortunately, by the time they were starting to put Legion of 3 Worlds together, they decided, “We’re going to make this part of Final Crisis” — again which I didn’t know — which meant they had to restructure a lot. It took them so long … I could have finished 12 issues of Brave and the Bold. I could have done it.
Encore des baffes qui se sont perdues...
Réponse avec citation