Afficher un message
Vieux 27/09/2019, 19h29
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Oh bin quelle surprise...

https://www.newsarama.com/47114-sony...uest-role.html

Citation:
Sony Pictures Entertainmant and Walt Disney Studios have come to terms to co-produce a third Spider-Man film starring Tom Holland, and for the character to appear in a future Marvel Studios film. First reported by Deadline, the as-yet-untitled Spider-Man three-quel is scheduled for release July 16, 2021.

"I am thrilled that Spidey’s journey in the MCU will continue, and I and all of us at Marvel Studios are very excited that we get to keep working on it," said Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige. "Spider-Man is a powerful icon and hero whose story crosses all ages and audiences around the globe. He also happens to be the only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold."

Former Sony Pictures President Amy Pascal will continue to produce the Holland Spider-Man films through her Pascal Pictures shingle.

"This is terrific. Peter Parker’s story took a dramatic turn in Far From Home and I could not be happier we will all be working together as we see where his journey goes," said Pascal. "This has been a winning partnership for the studios, the franchise and the fans and I’m overjoyed it will continue."

August's blockbuster break-up now does seem like public positioning on both studios parts. Sony, Disney, Tom Holland and Kevin Feige all said the right things and seemed prepared to move forward without the other party, but the over-month-long saga did give all involved time to gauge public reaction to the split.

Newsarama chimed in, arguing the Tom Holland version of the character was in essence a Marvel Cinematic Universe character and the continuation of the current version of the franchise required his remaining in the MCU or some sort of narrative explanation of the split.

Placing the sequel in July, 2021 means that unless one of the three MCU films announced at Comic-Con International: San Diego is rescheduled, 2021 will be the first calendar year with four MCU films - Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Feb. 12), Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (May 7), Spider-Man sequel (July 16) and Thor: Love and Thunder (Nov. 5).
Réponse avec citation