Discussion: DC octobre 2017
Afficher un message
Vieux 24/07/2017, 14h57
EsseJi EsseJi est déconnecté
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Pour Punk Rock Jesus c'est carrément des pages en plus, 10 pour être exact.

Citation:
CBR : What will the collection look like? What kind of work did you do on the design and what extras are included in it?

Sean Murphy : The collection will be a softcover trade with ten extra pages of story. “Punk Rock Jesus” was a too big a story for 6 issues, and there’s a lot of condensing I wasn’t happy with. So while I added a few images for the EXTRAS section, mostly I wanted to use the extra pages to help decompress some of the plot. For example, there’s a small scene that develops Thomas and Gwen a bit more, and another that gives Chris and the Flak Jackets a bit more face time. I also added a couple of spreads to help balance out some of the crowded 7-panel pages.
Réponse avec citation