Discussion: Peacemaker
Afficher un message
Vieux 23/09/2020, 18h54
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2020/0...way-to-hbo-max

Citation:
Adding to its quickly expanding slate of DCTV shows, the recently launched streaming service has greenlit a new action-adventure-comedy series centered around Peacemaker, the master of weapons played by John Cena and soon to be seen in The Suicide Squad, Gunn’s 2021 film that will bring back DC’s infamous team of super-villains. HBO Max has given Peacemaker a straight-to-series order, promising an eight-episode first season. Cena will reprise his role as the character to star in the series, while Gunn—who both wrote and directed The Suicide Squad—will write all eight episodes of Peacemaker and direct several as well, including the first. Gunn and The Suicide Squad producer Peter Safran, who also produces the Aquaman and Shazam! films, will serve as Peacemaker’s executive producers with Cena as co-executive producer.
Réponse avec citation