Afficher un message
Vieux 19/05/2017, 22h13
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/05/1...ollywood-film/

Citation:
There has been a slew of live-action anime adaptations in Hollywood recently, with Death Note coming to Netflix this year and Ghost In The Shell bombing in the box-office. Many anime fans have been unimpressed with the recent films, and Western live-action anime adaptations have been generally written off as a negative thing. But a Chinese distribution company, Toei Animation, looks to break that stereotype with a new live-action adaptation of Masami Kurumada's Saint Seiya.

The film is set to be directed by Polish Academy Award Nominated director, Tomasz Baginski. The film will be co-produce by Toei Animation and A Really Good Film Company (ARGF). Toei Animation's Yoshiyuki Ikezawa will serve as producer for the live-action adaptation, and Kozo Morishita will be the executive producer.
Réponse avec citation