Discussion: Future Quest #1
Afficher un message
Vieux 26/03/2016, 15h25
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Newsarama

Written by Jeff Parker, art and cover by Evan Shaner, variant covers by Evan Shaner, Steve Rude, Bill Sienkiewicz, Joe Quinones, Aaron Lopresti.

When the adventurous and inquisitive Jonny Quest and his adoptive brother Hadji make a startling discovery in the swamplands of Florida, they are pulled into an epic struggle between the Space Rangers and a dangerous villain who threatens the galaxy. Now it's up to the combined forces of Team Quest, Inter-Nation Security, Space Ghost, and a host of Hanna-Barbera's greatest action heroes to stop him and save their universe! The start of this new, monthly series features character designs by Darwyn Cooke and kicks off with an extra-sized story and a wraparound cover!

40 pages, $3.99, in stores on May 18.

Réponse avec citation