Afficher un message
Vieux 11/09/2019, 00h10
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennis
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Source DC Comics

C'était dans les tuyaux, c'est désormais confirmé : Tom Taylor reprend Suicide Squad! Cela démarre en décembre et l'auteur retrouve Bruno Redondo (Injustice) pour narrer les (més)aventures des vilains DC qui, par contre, ne bosseront plus pour Amanda Waller mais pour un mystérieux nouveau leader.
Si Harley Quinn, Deadshot et King Sark son toujours du casting, il y a du changement dans la casting.

Citation:
The unlikeliest villains in the DC Universe are back in their grittiest incarnation yet as DC today announced plans for an all-new SUICIDE SQUAD ongoing series scheduled for December.
This new version of Task Force X is already full of changes, with new villains—any of whom could die on a mission or be dispatched by an all-new and mysterious leader who has replaced Amanda Waller. This
Squad’s new mission is to neutralize a new group of international super-terrorists known as the Revolutionaries—and not everyone on either side will make it out alive! But when the U.S. government’s most deniable team of antiheroes realizes that the surviving Revolutionaries will be joining the Squad, that’s when the fireworks really begin!
According to an exclusive interview with The Hollywood Reporter, writer Tom Taylor talks about just how much he’s raising the stakes in this new series: “Truly, no one is safe, there’s a new regime, and this regime sees this team as assets and nothing more. They don’t care if they lose them in the field, they can always get more, and they DO get more.”
When DC’s most desperate villains are combined with new inmates of Belle Reve that Task Force X has been trying to kill, who can Harley Quinn and Deadshot trust? These misfits not only have to worry about surviving their next mission, but each other as well.
“Bruno and I have been working together for around eight years and he’s one of my favorite artists in the world,” said Taylor. “We speak the same storytelling language and we have the same storytelling values. Getting to create all new characters with Bruno for DC is a bit of a dream.”
The 40-page, $4.99 debut issue of Suicide Squad is scheduled to release December 18, 2019, written by Tom Taylor with art by Bruno Redondo, cover by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado, and variant cover by Francesco Mattina. For the latest information on the World’s Greatest Super-Heroes, visit the DC website at www.dccomics.com, the DC YouTube channel, or follow @DCComics on social media.
Source The Hollywood Reporter

Une interview de Tom Taylor : ici.
Réponse avec citation