Afficher un message
Vieux 14/01/2020, 22h32
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/sup...cw-1203466794/

Citation:
The CW has ordered both “Superman and Lois,” starring Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch, and its “Walker, Texas Ranger” reboot with Jared Padalecki to series.

Both projects are still in the script stage, with their first episodes set to be shot this spring in advance of the network’s upfront presentation in May.

“Superman and Lois” will follow the world’s most famous super hero and comic books’ most famous journalist as they deal with all the stress, pressures, and complexities that come with being working parents in today’s society. “The Flash” showrunner Todd Helbing will write and executive produce, with Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, and Geoff Johns also executive producing. Berlanti Productions will produce in association with Warner Bros. Television, where Berlanti and Helbing are currently under overall deals.

Hoechlin has previously appeared as The Man of Steel across multiple shows in The CW’s so-called “Arrow”-verse. He has primarily appeared as the character on “Supergirl” but has also popped up in “The Flash,” “Arrow,” and “Legends of Tomorrow.” Tulloch has previously appeared on “Supergirl” and “The Flash.” Both have been appearing in the CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event which concludes on Jan. 14.
Réponse avec citation