Discussion: R.i.p. 2014
Afficher un message
Vieux 21/01/2014, 19h38
Fletcher Arrowsmith Fletcher Arrowsmith est déconnecté
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

Fletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermind
Et bien on en apprend tous les jours. A la lecture de l'article on ressent bien ce que l'on doit quelque part à cet homme :

Citation:
It was only later that I realized that The San Francisco Comic Book Company was the first comic book store in the country, and almost the first one in the world if a store in the Netherlands hadn’t beaten Gary to it by a month or two. Think about that for a minute or two: the first comic book store in America! Consider how big a role comic book stores have played in our lives, and then wonder where we’d be without Gary opening the first one just to “have a place to put my comic books” as he unpretentiously put it to comic book publisher Don Donahue (1942-2010) in the foreword to “I Am Not of This Planet” (Last Gasp, 2010), a collection of Arlington’s later artwork.
C'est comme si il était de la famille.

Paix à son âme et merci.

MES VENTES DE COMICS : ICI

Dernière modification par Fletcher Arrowsmith ; 21/01/2014 à 20h54.
Réponse avec citation